Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm pretty proud of myself because I took all of these pictures. I know I am not as nearly as talented as my sister Shannon and my brother-in-law Matt but I am working on it.

































He's All Grown Up



Luke is now 2 months old. Crazy! Time has gone by so fast. He is 11 lbs 13 oz, 23 3/4 long. He is in the 80% for height. Tall boy like his daddy. He is such a good baby. He always gives you a smile when you want it (if he is in a good mood) :) He is especially happy when he wakes up in the morning, that's when he is the most talkative. It's my favorite! He also is really happy after he takes a bath when I wrap him in his towel. He's not really a fan of taking baths. He doesn't cry but he doesn't smile. Just looks at you like he is upset. He has been such a joy. David and I absolutely love being parents to our little precious boy.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are great!! How cool!
    Yeah, Isaac hated baths too...

    ReplyDelete