Saturday, October 16, 2010

Doing Things for the First Time


Luke loves being lifted in the air. We always get a smile out of him. (Don't you love the sports anouncers in the background? We were watching the FSU v. BC today. GO FSU!)


He absolutely loves playing with his daddy but I think David loves it more. David will sing to Luke and Luke will kind of sing back. Well his coos are longer when David is singing. It's so cute!


Acouple days ago Luke grabbed this toy on purpose for the first time! I was such a proud mommy. He is starting to focus on things around him instead of staring at the wall or ceiling all of the time. He likes to suck on anything that's around so mainly blankets. He gags himself a lot with his own hands. Today he kept gagging and gagging until I took his hands out of his mouth. You would think that he would figure it out himself. Poor little thing.







4 comments:

  1. Look at that cutie of a nephew! He should come over here and teach his cousin how to do those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is changing so fast. It's funny to me how different the two cousins look. Titus is definitely a Dudley, while Luke is most definitely a Lambson. Everyone of the grandsons just so so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how my sons have changed as they've become fathers. I love how great they are as husbands and being a father has made David so much sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luke is so cute I cant get over it! I want to see you and him again! Cant wait to move to heartland!

    ReplyDelete